Being Obese and the Challenge of Butt Wiping
Now being obese is no joke. It usually has physical and psychological implications on you. You will for example be stopped from walking into an elevator when only two more people are needed because you are just too heavy that the damn elevator will start making its noisy, irritating beep to indicate that it is overloaded. But the worst are the psychological effects it has on you. Obese people find that they are unable to do basic hygiene tasks such as wiping their butts because their arms seem to have shrunk.
And it is not that the arms are shrunken. No, they are normal size but because of the distance that the arms have to travel before they get to your behind, then it seems that the butt is way too far. In this post, we look at the bottom buddy toilet tissue aid, a personal hygiene item that has come to change this narrative.
Before the bottom buddy, if you were obese, you would have to ask your caregiver to come help you wipe your butt. And it is very embarrassing because the caregiver gets to see your ass. Picture it that the caregiver in question is a beautiful damsel or maybe an old woman.
Now, who wants this to be happening to them? Your guess is as good as mine; nobody. Now, because getting your bottom checked and wiped by that caregiver was too embarrassing, you would have to go around smelling like a hog. And your ass would never get clean because some of the shit debris would be left on your butt hair.
Features of the bottom buddy toilet tissue aid
- The bottom buddy comes with a small, rounded head attached to an 11” handle.
- The handle has a button which you use to hold and release tissue paper.
- It comes with a carrying pouch so that if you were travelling, you could always do so with it discretely without every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing that you have trouble wiping your butt and therefore need an assistive device.
How to use the bottom buddy
- Using this assistive wiping device is easy peasy. You only need to get enough rolls of toilet paper wrapped around the head of the tool.
- Reach out to your perineal area and wipe it clean with the wrapped head.
- Release the filthy tissue paper by a simple press on the button.
- Clean the bottom buddy with warm water plus soap or some disinfectants so as to kill germs.
- Dry it and keep it in its pouch for use another time.
What I loved about the bottom buddy
- The buddy restores your personal dignity whereby you are able to empty your bowels in privacy and also wipe your bum without having to call in another person.
What I did not like about the bottom buddy toilet tissue aid
- Although a great product, I found that the bottom buddy had its own set of downsides. For one, you could only use it to wipe your butt. How about those people who have other problems such as reaching their backs so as to wash?
They would have to buy a back scrubber, right? There are other products such as the 4-in-one butt scrubber and the freedom wand which could do all these tasks and are therefore a better fit as compared to the bottom buddy.